“I saw an online post made by Sue and it addressed paradigm shifts which I believed I needed.
A number of things stood out to me:
- I felt SAFE to speak openly with her
2. I felt she LISTENED closely which was evidenced by.
3. Her asking QUESTIONS that challenged me.
4. She encouraged me to take ACTION as much as possible with what I wanted to do/have.
As a result, I have seen positive improvements:
1. In how I see myself and others (less shame and less judgement) hence more open to relationships of all types.
2. Lost weight through being more aligned with how I feel rather than what people will think of me.
3. Parenting skills – working on myself helped me give space to my children to breath and grow.
4. Reduced over thinking by taking action when I needed to.
5. Open myself up to doing things I was avoiding (joining groups, approaching others for connection) but would bring a better quality of life.
Thank you for the difference you have made in my life.”