Personal Relationship Coaching To Suit You
Choose from any of the 3 programmes listed here – click the box to find out more about each programme. You can also schedule a free introductory session with Sue to discuss tailoring your coaching to suit your specific requirements.
1. LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF
One-to-one coaching (12 sessions over 6 months)
You have been struggling on your own far too long with poor confidence, self-doubts and limiting beliefs. You’re fed up with your relationships. You’re fed up with being taken for granted and feeling constantly stressed out and overwhelmed.
But imagine what it will be like when you discover what really works for you, what really matters to you and how you can make it happen.
It will enable you to
Develop inner confidence.
Figure out and express your true needs and wants.
Learn to make choices that really work for you.
2. THE LOVE PROGRAMME
The Love Programme is aimed at 2 categories of individuals:
- Those whose who are currently single and are looking for a new relationship, and
- Those who are currently in an unfulfilling relationship.
If you’re currently single you will learn:
- What it takes to love and be loved.
- What kind of person you would like to share your life with.
- How to recognise the right partner for you.
- What it takes for you to feel loved.
- What it takes for your partner to feel loved.
If you’re currently in an unfulfilling relationship you will learn:
- What’s stopping you from truly loving and being loved.
- What it takes to change another person.
- How to communicate with your partner in such a way that they can hear you without becoming defensive.
- How keeping your emotional engine topped up will improve your relationship.
This is a 12-session programme over 6 months.
“I have gone from being a very unhappy person with nothing positive to say about myself and in a potentially difficult position at work – whereby it was being considered whether I had a future in the company, to a happy person in a new relationship and now considered to be in the top 25% of my peers.” Lynn D.
Frequently asked questions
How are you different from other coaches?
Apart from coaching and other qualifications, my main difference is two-fold:
1. I’ve been coached myself for a long time so understand the process from personal experience.
2. I’ve been married a long time and mostly felt unloved, taken for granted and unimportant. I blamed my first husband for my unhappiness.
It was during a coaching session that I discovered the mistakes I made and how I contributed to my own unhappiness and the breakdown of my marriage.
My current marriage is the total opposite. We’re both happy and fulfilled.
I carried out extensive research into why marriages break down and what it takes for a relationship to flourish.
Will my life definitely change as a result of working with you?
How long will the coaching last?
This depends on the nature of the issue(s).
Some need more work than others. As a minimum I recommend 3 months but longer may be required.
There are two ways to find out what’s best for you.
It becomes clear when:
1. we have our free exploratory conversation,
2. something unexpected comes up during our coaching that stops you from achieving your dream.
Either way, we will both be clear rather than drift on and on.
Do you work weekends?
How often do we meet?
We meet every two weeks. In between sessions I give homework to do.
How long does a session last?
Each session lasts between 1 and 1-1/2 hours. The duration depends on how much you can handle without feeling overwhelmed.
How does a coaching session work?
We start with you completing a Wheel of Life to establish how happy or dissatisfied you are with the various areas of your life. This acts as a baseline.
I send you a handout explaining the importance of keeping a journal, how to keep it and why.
During our sessions I will encourage you to talk about what you’ve experienced since we last talked. My role is to listen to you as you have never been listened to before, to point out your mixed messages to yourself, your limiting beliefs, your Gremlin or negative inner critic. I point out what you did that worked well and where you’re sabotaging yourself.
At all times I will be your champion and believe in you even when you forget to believe in yourself.