I have noticed that there are 3 kinds of people:
- Those who are terrified of change and choose to stay in their comfort zone. They fear the unknown more than anything else. Their motto is “better the devil you know than the devil you don’t” and are afraid that, if they take the risk, they’ll go “from the frying pan into the fire.”
- Then there are those who are scared of taking that step but they take a deep breath and go for it.
- And then there are those who take the risk, embrace the change, take the chance.
I think there’s a bit of all three in all of us but we tend to favour one of them.
The ones I admire the most fall into the second category. I was one of them. Alan, my life coach, had to practically drag me kicking and screaming into happiness and fulfilment. Of course, I didn’t know where we were heading – hence the fear.
Today’s Valentine’s Day.
Your partner may make a romantic gesture which is really nice but, like Mother’s Day, it’s not just one day.
You should always know without a shadow of a doubt that your partner loves, cherishes and appreciates you.
You should always know without a doubt that, when you need them, your partner will always be there for you.
If that’s not the case then perhaps, on this Valentine’s Day, there’s a gift you can gift yourself:
The gift of a happy future where you feel loved, cherished and appreciated.
Unhappiness affects every area of our life.
We find it hard to focus on our work, we may have trouble sleeping, we may put on weight due to comfort eating or drinking more than we know is good for us, our confidence is at rock bottom and our relationships are strained. We’ve long ago stopped seeing ourselves as an attractive woman.
Is this how you want to feel next Valentine’s Day? Because, if you don’t then this is the time
- to figure out what it takes for you to be happy on your own and in a relationship,
- to take action despite your fears,
- to make yourself a priority for a change
- and to figure out
- if working with a relationship coach can help you with that and
- if I’m the right coach for you.
On this Valentine’s Day give yourself the gift of happiness so go to my website – www.sueplumtree.com, click on contact, make an appointment and let’s talk and find out if working with me is the right way for you to go.
I have faced the same fears as you are and walked that same path.
I was definitely a number 2 kind of person and I know, without a shadow of a doubt that without Alan I wouldn’t be where I am today.
So what do I know? I know
- that I’m responsible for my own happiness,
- what I need to be happy – on my own and in my relationship
- and, most important of all, I know that, when it’s time for me to go and I look back on my life, I can truthfully answer these 2 questions:
- Have I loved well?
- Was I loved well?
and answer them with a strong YES!
What answer would you like to give to these two questions?
So take that step and book a complimentary exploratory conversation with me now. Go to www.sueplumtree.com and click Contact.
With love and gratitude,
P.S. I coach women over 50 enabling them to become more confident and make it easier for true love to find them.
P.P.S. My third book, ‘Open Your Heart: The 7 Secrets Of Strong And Loving Relationships’ is now on Amazon and getting 5* reviews!